Your entrance mats are the first point of actual contact that your guests have with your hotel. They they don’t touch your parking lot and landscaping, they don’t touch your automatic doors, but they do touch your entrance matting – even if it’s only with their feet. Sturdy, commercial-grade mats make a good first impression…and rental-grade throw-down mats get bunched up and snagged in suitcase wheels, annoying your guests from the start.
How do you make your mats pop? It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- How much matting do you need?
- Do you want a logo?
- Get a quote from Source Floor!
We can help! Give us a call and we can help you build a custom entrance matting system that works with your hotel’s traffic loads, architectural features, and lobby layout. And we can truly personalize your entrance mats to your specific hotel brand or location – we cut and inlay all of our own logo work in-house so the sky’s the limit!
Check out some of our previous hotel projects:
- Sheraton Guildford (Surrey)
- DoubleTree Hilton (Kamloops)
- Delta Grand Okanagan
- Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier (North Vancouver)
- Broadview Hotel (Toronto)
- Westin Bayshore (Vancouver)
- Hotel Saskatchewan (Regina)
- Shangri-La (Vancouver)